dinsdag 8 september 2009

New mixtape! A Bugged Out Mix by DJ Funky Fly


Finally! The first official mixtape by DJ Funky Fly. Mixed in real-time in Traktor, so please forgive my mistakes ;-) Especially the levels could be fine-tuned some more. I guess I could mix it down to perfection in Ableton Live but hey, we don't live in a perfect world either now do we? Mixed an hour worth of tunes that I genuinely like. Some recent and popular, some perhaps less obvious. I hope you enjoy my selection, as I enjoyed blending them together in a bugged out mix!

Tomacito a.k.a. DJ Funky Fly



Download

Playlist
1. Teena Marie - Behind The Groove
2. Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer (Aeroplane Italo 84 Remix)
3. Major Lazer - Cash Flow (Classixx Glass Bottom Dub Mix)
4. Toby Tobias - In Your Eyes (Tensnake Remix)
5. Fever Ray - Triangle Walks (Rex The Dog Remix)
6. Ozric Tentacles - Dance Of The Loomi
7. Annie - Antonio
8. Röyksopp - This Must Be It
9. Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People
10. Dijf Sanders - The Great Downfall
11. The Verve - Love Is Noise
12. Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix)
13. Cicada - Mr P. Star
14. Booka Shade - Charlotte
15. Kap10Kurt - Mission (Moulinex Remix)
16. The Prodigy - Girls (Rex The Dog Remix)
17. Ben Mono - Jesus Was A B-Boy (Moulinex Remix)
18. Infusion - Daylight Hours

PS. a big fat house fly has been annoying me the entire mixing session... this is not a joke.

1 opmerking:

stijn zei

hopla! sebiet eens luisteren se nondedju. next up: the free radicals? :-)